You can use the Resource Builder tool to build and create courses, lessons, activities and presentations. Through the tool, you are able to write, upload links and embed media to create, license, and publish your resources on the Resource Bank.
- Import Word Docs from OneDrive - upload a Word document from your OneDrive to Resource Builder.
- Import Google Docs - upload a Google Doc from your Drive to Resource Builder.
- Customizable - Content can be easily edited or customized with the easy to use toolbar.
- Remixable - Content created with Resource Builder and published with a create commons license can be remixed and reused with others.
- To create a resource on the Resource Bank log in or create an account.
- Select Create at the top of your screen
- Click Start Building in the Build a Resource tile.
This will launch the Resource Builder tool, where you can import content from OneDrive, upload and attach pdf or word documents, or begin creating a new resource using our editing tools
See also: Writing your resource